Paythrough Softwares and Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a premier AEPS distributor in India. Based out of Jharkhand, we are a company focused on bridging the gap between technology and under-banked masses. By distributing the AEPS, we hope to empower people with technology and encourage them to use electronic payments using their Aadhaar card.
What is AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)?
AEPS or Aadhaar Enabled Payment System is a brand new payment service provided by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to financial institutions and banks using Aadhaar. This secured payment system allows Aadhaar linked bank account holders to take advantage of basic banking services like, cash withdrawal and balance enquiry. Customers just have to tell their 12-digital Aadhaar number and the bank name linked to that number. Fingerprint authorisation is also available, which uses biometric device to avail the banking services.
Aadhaar is the unique identification number issued by UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India. The AEPS service can be availed at CSPs (Customer Access Points) managed by BCs (Business Correspondents) using POS (Point of Sale) devices. Paythrough Softwares and Solutions Pvt. Ltd., being one such reputed financial institution and a trusted AEPS distributor, provides Aadhaar based payment system services through our appointed BCs who make use of our micro ATM PoS machines.
What Facilities Can be Availed through AEPS Digital Payment System?
Customers can avail the following facilities through AEPS banking:
How to get Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)?
- - Cash deposit
- - Cash withdrawal
- - Aadhaar to Aadhaar fund transfer
- - Bank enquiry
- - eKYC
- - Mini statement
You can get AEPS banking system in the following ways:
- - Provide your KYC information to open a new bank account
- - Make sure that your Aadhaar number is linked to your bank account
If you still have dobuts regarding AEPS digital payment system, talk to Paythrough.
How can you withdraw money using AEPS?
AEPS system is a payment method that enables Aadhaar card holders to access basic banking services. But, this method is required to use your Aadhaar card and transfer fund, withdraw money or check your balance. Just like only knowing your bank account number is not enough to withdraw money, merely knowing your Aadhaar number is not enough to withdraw money. You have to use your Aadhaar number and the Aadhaar linked bank account number, along with the RBL bank AEPS system to withdraw money. The steps are as follows:
- - Visit a banking correspondent in your area
- - In the PoS machine, you have to enter your 12-digital Aadhaar number
- - Select the type of transaction that you wish to make – withdraw money, deposit cash, fund transfer, mini statement, etc.
- - Select the name of the bank
- - Enter the transaction amount
- - Authorize the transaction by using your fingerprint, via the biometric device
- - In seconds, the transaction will be complete
- - The banking correspondent will give you the receipt
If you are still not sure how to withdraw or deposit cash, talk to Paythrough. We are the well-known AEPS distributor.
What are the benefits of RBL bank AEPS?
The benefits of Aadhaar enabled payment system are:
- - Banking and non-banking transactions can be carried out smoothly through a banking correspondent
- - When making transactions through AEPS, customers don’t have to furnish their debit or credit card
- - Banking correspondents of one bank can carry out transactions of other banks as well
- - It is a safe and secured payment method as fingerprint authentication is required
- - The micro PoS machines can be taken to distant places, which makes it possible for people in remote villages to take advantage of this new electronic payment method
So, wish to get started with the new Aadhaar based payment system? Do not hesitate to contact Paythrough.